Process Development Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Process Development Associate with a leading biotechnology company located in Fremont, CA.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemical Engineering or other applicable discipline.
- Experience with GMP or pilot plan production preferred
- Laboratory PD/R&D experience required
- Must have experience in biotechnology
- Applicants must have experience with cell culture, biological assays, buffer preparation, and laboratory safety.
- Experience with Äkta chromatography systems is highly desirable
- Experience with bench scale TFF is highly desirable
- Experience with buffer exchange for small volume formulation studies is highly desirable
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 267-297-3376 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.