Process and Controls Engineer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Process and Controls Engineer on behalf of a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Kent. This is an amazing opportunity to bring your expertise to a well-established, global company.
- Providing technical support to facilities, utilities and equipment used in the development and clinical manufacture of a range of products.
- Applying your technical skills and knowledge to control systems, diagnosing and rectifying faults, developing equipment, understanding processes, automation and digital connectivity.
- Supporting validation, safety and asset life-cycle management activities.
- Collaborating with internal, cross functional teams to support manufacturing and process development activities.
- Working closely with technical and digital teams to deliver robust manufacturing and informatics solutions to manufacturing activities.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Experience with GAMP 5 regulations and SCADA, Wonderware, etc.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communications and team working skills
- Excellent use of Project Management Tools including financial aspects of capital projects
- Proficient in use of Lean / Six Sigma or equivalent tools
- Confident in delivering training and support to equipment users
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Tooulas 02033193032 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.