Proclinical has partnered with biopharmaceutical company in search for a talented and dynamic Principle Biostatistician, to join their transnational science team. This is an opportunity to join an amazing company whilst boosting your statistical career.
- Lead a team of Biostatisticians and Data scientists to build an effective Analysis group
- Work within the multidisciplinary Translational Science team and forge strong links with other teams at Achilles to facilitate best practice for the analysis of our biological datasets.
- Model and integrate biological datasets from a variety of sources (e.g. NGS, proteomics and Flow Cytometry) to evaluate our existing hypotheses and guide the future direction of the Translational project.
Skills and Requirements
- PhD and strong experience in Biostatistics, or Bioinformatics with a high component of statistical training
- Demonstratable experience in handling, modelling and drawing inferences from large volumes of biological datasets
- Authorship on high-quality papers in peer-reviewed journals
- Demonstrated fluency in either R or Python
- Knowledge of UNIX based operating systems and prior use of cloud computing resources
- A clear ability to develop robust data analyses to fixed timescales
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams on +44 2038543893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv