A dynamic Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is looking for a Principal Statistician to join their well-established team in England. This is an amazing opportunity to develop your statistical career at an amazing company.
- Providing statistical expert point of contact with sponsor and internal project teams
- Randomisation design, Protocol and sample size consultancy
- Performing the Lead Statistician role on varied and complex projects; delivering to client expectations and within budget
- Development of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Supporting the development and expansion of statistical expertise at SQN
- Peer review of statistical deliverables
- Providing statistical evaluation and reports for inclusion into Clinical Study Reports
- Business development expert support - contributing to proposals, contracts, and meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-statisticians
Skills and Responsibilities
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Advanced statistical expertise in a variety of area and topics
- Statistical programming and modelling with experience across a wide variety of topics
- Experience in Integration studies preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in a CRO environment
- Excellent project management, organisational and matrix management skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.