Principal SAS Programmer
A leading and global consulting company, providing services and technology solutions, is currently recruiting a Principal SAS Programmer to join their team based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Creation of SDTM and ADAM mapping specs, SDTM and ADAM defines and reviewer's guides
- Principal role will include project leadership activities
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS® programs for analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Lead role in SQN's development of new systems, processes and SOPs
Skills and Requirements
- Current and extensive proven technical experience performing this role with a proven track record in leading study teams
- Subject matter expert in one or more areas
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Expertise in CDSIC SDTM standards and ADaM standards essential
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Minimum of 8-9 years SAS® programming experience ideally in the CRO environment
- Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and allocated activities
- Experience of leading project teams, forecasting work and assessing progress
- Excellent communication skills and high level of English language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.