Principal Quality Officer
ProClinical is happy to advertise a role for a Principal Quality Officer at a global pharmaceutical company in Maidenhead. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join a well-established team, driving quality for a commercial vaccine.
- Key responsibilities including working within a cross functional team and individually, working to support the assessment of existing processes, design of new processes, writing and implementation of written procedures, embedding of new and advanced digital technologies within processes, vendor assurance and management activities, cross functional stakeholder collaboration, negotiation, training and education.
- The Principal Quality Officer will support the management of Global changes, resolution of complex failure events and support continual process improvement.
- The Principal Quality Officer will have an advanced theoretical knowledge and practical implementation of the legislative and QMS requirements within the GDP Transportation and GMP Manufacturing space.
- The Principal Quality Officer will ensure competent authority enquiries, inspections, visits and internal Pfizer audits are appropriately supported and issues resolved in a timely and robust fashion.
- Ensure rapid escalation and communication to senior management of any serious deficiencies or risks associated with the QMS or related operational activities.
- Management of and continual improvement of assigned quality system elements to ensure full oversight, completion of associated responsibilities and tasks, provision and interrogation of metrics data and associated identified actions.
Skills and Experience:
- BSc (hons) in scientific field or equivalent
- Advanced practical experience in pharmaceutical transportation, digital technologies, vaccine manufacturing, and control measures
- Experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of SAP and Trackwise® QMS providing a significant advantage.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and understanding to making appropriate and timely risk-based decisions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy - able to follow verbal and written instruction (SOP's).
- Ability to accept responsibility and be pro-active within defined limits
- Enthusiastic, positive individual driven to meet targets and standards
- High level of self- integrity and ethical conduct
- Experience associated with operating within EU and US Transportation Supply Chains, Quality Standards and be considered equivalent to or have been trained and experienced as a Responsible or Qualified Person.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.