Principal Investigator: Microbiome
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Principal Investigator: Microbiome to join a laboratory sector. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in London.
- Guide the company's primary research efforts as well as have full discretion to partner with.
- Designate funds to microbiome labs on a global scale.
- Cooperate with the multi-disciplinary team of scientists within any other areas of the firm.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level with a distinguished background in leadership, research, funding and publications.
- Exhibited experience within a postdoc/principal investigator leadership role, solely focused on microbiome research within a university, lab or hospital environment.
- Various years of experience with faecal matter transplant research in either humans or animals.
- A curiosity and eagerness for discover.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Hume at +44 208 167 5468.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.