Principal Clinical Trial Manager Associate
A leading biopharmaceutical company are recruiting for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager Associate to join their London team on a 12 months rolling contract. This is a great opportunity to join a busy clinical team working across a variety of highly complex trials whilst taking on a wide range of responsibilities.
- Must meet all requirements for Clinical Trial Management Associate position and have demonstrated proficiency in all relevant areas.
- Provides administrative assistance in site selection, study implementation and ongoing coordination of study sites, either directly or via CROs.
- Assist global trial managers with set-up of central labs and study vendors as required.
- Performs accompanied visits with CRO CRAs to ensure correct study procedures and review of routine regulatory documents
- Communicates and collaborates with other functional groups including Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs, CCF, Materials and Logistics (M&L), and Drug Safety and Public Health (DSPH) to ensure efficient management of study activities.
- Assists in the Management of the CRO's and vendor's as required.
- May be asked to assist in the training of Clinical Trial Management Associates and Clinical Project Assistants.
- Assists with the preparation and organization of international investigator meetings
Skills and Requirements
- 3 years clinical trial assistant experience.
- Scientific background is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies