Proclinical has partnered with biopharmaceutical company in search for a talented and dynamic Principle Biostatistician, to join their transnational science team. This is an opportunity to design, plan, and execute biostatistical components of clinical trials. Uses sound statistical methodology to conduct studies, prepares the statistical components of protocols, and is responsible for the statistical components of reports.
- Applies knowledge of statistical methodology to ensure proper implementation of clinical trials.
- Provides statistical oversight across the whole clinical trial.
- Develops statistical analysis plans and reporting specifications for clinical trials.
- Reviews reports and underpins the results with statistical expertise.
- Accountable for the quality and delivery of the table, figure, and listing (TFL) packages.
- Analyzes and interprets results from clinical trials using sound statistical met
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum BA degree and strong experience in Biostatistics, or Bioinformatics with a high component of statistical training
- Demonstratable experience in handling, modelling and drawing inferences from large volumes of biological datasets
- Authorship on high-quality papers in peer-reviewed journals
- Knowledge of UNIX based operating systems and prior use of cloud computing resources
- A clear ability to develop robust data analyses to fixed timescales
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.