A large biotechnology company in Germany is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the vacancy of Principal Biostatistician. This role will be pioneering activities to increase productivity.
- Establishing governance processes to manage visualization best practices, trainings, templates and their associated processes
- Developing and implementing trainings for different levels of in-house business partners from visualization developers to consumers of visualization
- Driving the transformation of the organization, leading the network of visual analysts and wider visualization community
- Applying visualization principles and expertise in driving forward visualization as well as transformational projects
- Cross-functional leadership activities such as networking, coaching, communication, and influencing stakeholders to drive change across the business
- Identifying, documenting and sharing best practices with respect to visualizations
- Developing, implementing and training on effective processes supporting visualizations including specifications and review of data visualizations
- Identifying needs for training on tools and visualization design aspects and data storytelling
- Ensuring appropriate visualization support for clinical studies, RWE studies, regulatory and HTA submissions as well as external communication such as publications, presentations, advisory boards etc. as well as material used for interactions with payers and health care professionals
- Collaborating with IT and other business partners to identify, evaluate, and deploy new visualization solutions
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor's degree
- Applied knowledge of design principles for data visualization, data storytelling techniques
- Strong experience using visualization tools including QLIK, Spotfire, R packages and Excel
- Desired experience working as a statistician or statistical analyst
- Relevant industry experience within a pharmaceutical setting
- Strong communication skills and presenting capabilities
- Experience in driving change management initiatives
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.