Pricing & Market Access Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Pricing and Market Access Manager in West London. The post holder will have experience in both line management, mentoring teams and developing a wide range of materials to support Pricing and Market Access. Your role will focus on developing payer and market access-focused communications as well as providing insights and strategic support to help inform the Market Access & pricing strategy of a product.
- Works within a team environment or individually based on the project needs.
- Works within broad project guidelines and facilitates issue and conflict resolution.
- Prioritises own workload and project team workload in order to achieve project scope and objectives.
- Regularly communicates organisational vision and values to the staff ensuring effective two-way information.
- Complete activities and may delegate activities within project scope and objectives in a timely manner with understanding of issues which may impact project profitability, quality and client satisfaction.
- Frequently delivers sales presentations and participates in bid defence meetings when needed.
- To develop a wide range of materials that support Pricing & Market Access (e.g. Global Value Dossiers, Health Technology Appraisals/early scientific advice, payer focused Value Stories, Competitor Landscape assessments, primary research/advisory board, as well as other Market Access and Pricing Strategy materials) and to guide and mentor a team to develop such materials.
- To advise clients on their needs as well act as the main Parexel client contact during the project.
- Development of convincing project scopes, plans, and project deliverables, gaining the agreement of both internal and external teams.
- To manage client relationships effectively, controlling scope and expectations within won projects and to identify opportunities for future projects.
- To motivate, support and manage project teams while openly communicating to senior levels to create a positive working environment for all staff at all levels.
- To lead by example on aspects of client presentation and project delivery, ensuring all quality assurance procedures have been followed and every project deliverable is timely and of the highest quality.
Skills and Requirements
- 2:1 or above Bachelor's degree in a life science discipline, higher degree is desirable.
- Fluent verbal and written English, with a high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Computing skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular).
- High-level consulting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good time management skills, including the ability to manage own time and others time to work to deadlines and the ability to manage multiple work-streams and lines of communication simultaneously.
- Self-motivation, ambition, and flexibility with an ability to cope under pressure/with competing demands.
- Proven client-facing skills and exceptional communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Documented people people-management experience.
- 6+ years Pricing & Market Access experience, preferably in a consulting environment.
- 3+ years project management experience in pricing & market access and/or HTA and Literature review projects with the ability to control projects from proposal through to delivery with successful client outcomes.
- Project leadership and management knowledge.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.