An immunometabolism company is looking for a talented Portfolio Coordinator to join their team in Oxford. This organisation is focused on applying breaking science relating to the manipulation of metabolism and metabolic reprogramming to develop diseases.
- Project planning and management support for all projects including preparation of appropriate plans and budgets
- Supporting the CSO (and senior leadership team) in ensuring effective development and coordination of the portfolio
- Preparing key project summary presentations and reports
- Arranging and minuting key project- related meetings
Skills and Requirements
- Experience of project coordination/management in an industrial drug research setting
- Knowledge of the use of project management tools such as Microsoft project
- Experience of small molecule drug discovery and development
- Strong and broad communication skills
- Background in a relevant drug R&D discipline
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.