Policy Researcher - Scientific BSc Required - 100% Remote!
Proclinical is looking to hire an innovative, enthusiastic individual who is passionate about quality and has impeccable attention to detail. The Policy Researcher will be a part of scientific policy development team reporting directly to the VP, Medical Policy.
- Research and summarize evidence-based scientific literature
- Research and draft responses to client's scientific questions
- Conduct client policy reconciliation
- Meet with clients on quarterly basis
- Assist clients directly with any policy questions
- Opening workflows in policy repository system (PowerDMS)
- Formatting, updating, publishing, and archiving documents
- Keeping track of all policy changes and client variances in several spreadsheets and trackers
- Filing and maintaining of multiple forms and electronic documents such as Client Communication Forms
- Updating and maintaining various spreadsheets (SmartSheet)
- Working in collaboration with other departments
- Manage client communication post-CAB
- Monitor for LCD/NCD, Medicaid, and/or client custom policy coverage criteria
- Provide inter-departmental communication regarding policy updates
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience creating/revising medical policies and/or clinical practice guidelines within a managed care organization or similar health care environment
- Understanding of process improvement principles
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.).
- Knowledge of standard editorial/style conventions (e.g., APA format)
- Strong general administrative skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Fast learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible to changes and innovation
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to interact effectively with counterparts at assigned clients
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Qas Shafi at (+1) 646-367-2910 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.