Plan Accountant UK
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Plan Accountant UK to join a consultancy. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Peterborough.
- Review submissions, supervise spend and evaluate with the plant team to guarantee projects are delivered in the approved value.
- Suggest and review cost saving/profit developing, constant improvement or system development prospects.
- You will evaluate and control posting to plant cost centres.
- Serve as a key owner of master data and product standards information, alongside audit of SAP use and procedures to enable optimised use of SAP system.
- Guarantee that actual costs are recovered in reported product costs and that variances are recognised and actioned with the plant team.
- Responsible for stock management and reporting which involves stock reconciliations and control of stock write-offs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A full CIMA Qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in a manufacturing/operations accounting discipline handling developing tasks and responsibilities.
- Familiarity working in a manufacturing/FCMG setting as well as with SAP which would be ideal.
- Computer literacy, specifically excel.
- Acquaintance working to deadlines.
- Business and Performance management
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of Technical and Functional Excellence
- A driven and determine individual.
- Capable of forming relationships as well as work within a matrix setting.
- A motivated individual with the ability to manage and prioritise workload, as well as assist the team to meet difficult deadlines.
- Fluency in the English language.
- A high attention to detail.
- Comprehension of multifaceted operations & supply chain and affiliated costs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Madelenat at +33 1 88 88 00 96 / +44 20 7440 0631.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.