Pipeline Director - Global Medical Communications
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Global Medical Communications Director for a biopharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for brand and disease specific global medical communication strategies and execution in support of the company's pipeline program.
- Oversee that the development and content of all materials are aligned to the product/disease scientific platform and work to incorporate feedback from the cross-functional review and approval team.
- Oversee the development and execution of the strategic publication plan and ensure compliance with good publication practices.
- Oversee development, communicate and execute the assigned brand or disease medical communication plan.
- Ensure alignment of medical communications and publications plans within the overall medical brand and development plan.
- Liaise with clinical development groups to develop and maintain timely and relevant product expertise.
- Plan and track all aspects of the medical communications budget, including managing vendor contracting/invoicing for assigned brand.
- Perform critical analysis and synthesis of internal/external data.
- Assists in the development/enhancement and implementation of policies, procedures, and processes for the department.
- Manage the development and updates of the scientific platform.
- Establish literature alerts and maintain current bibliographies.
Skills and Requirements:
- PharmD, MD or PhD preferred but not required.
- 10+ years of relevant Medical Communications and/or Publications experience.
- Medical Affairs Pharmaceutical Industry Experience required.
- Experience in launch planning and execution of launch related Medical/Medical Communications tactics.
- Ability to be independent, multitask and results oriented with hands-on attitude in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to think broadly about scientific communications and the impact on material.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with internal colleagues including GMA leadership.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.