This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Phlebotomist for a leading laboratory organization located in Carmel, NY.
The Field Specimen Phlebotomist is responsible for collecting and shipping patient specimens in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Greets and identifies patients according to SOP.
- Obtains billing and testing information according to SOP.
- Collects urine and oral fluid specimens for drug testing according to SOP
- Performs blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques
- Performs data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Packages and prepares specimens for shipping to testing location according to SOP
- Performs customer service duties to include phone inquiries and patient encounters
- Collects patient payments according to SOP.
- Is trained on and adheres to all HIPAA and DrugScan compliance policies as they pertain to patient information, orders and billing processes.
- Complies with safety rules and regulations to include proper handling procedures of samples, cleanliness and neatness of workstations and proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Maintains workstation supplies
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor/management.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 1 year of phlebotomy experience
- Graduation from a Phlebotomy Program
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jay Bastien at (+1) 857-254-1065 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.