Proclinical is seeking a Phlebotomist for a global laboratory organization located in Carmel, NY.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Greets and identifies patients according to SOP.
- Obtains billing and testing information according to SOP.
- Reviews test requisition for proper test collection
- Assembles equipment necessary to collect specimen.
- Collects specimens for drug testing according to SOP and order of the draw.
- Match requisition to collection of tubes for completion.
- Centrifuge when necessary.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly maintenance and quality control on test kits and urinalysis equipment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267-297-3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.