Proclinical is currently recruiting for a REMOTE Pharmacovigilance Scientist with a biotechnology company.
- Product lead for Pharmacovigilance activities within Safety
- Responsible for overseeing and leading the process for safety signal management activities, aggregate reports (PSURs, DSURs, Line Listings, RMPs), responding to safety questions from internal and external stakeholders, reviewing medical and scientific literature for safety information, and supporting Clinical Trial PV medical activities
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for Safety and cross-functional teams on relevant global safety regulations and guidelines; data output and analyses; and product-specific information
- Ensure products in clinical trials continue to maintain good standing with countries where studies are ongoing to ensure clinical studies are completed, and for marketed products, ensures the marketing authorization remains in good standing
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in PV/ drug safety
- Bachelor's degree required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.