Pharmacist - Singapore
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and organised Senior Pharmacist in Singapore
- Ensures proper investigational product (IP) management according to the study protocol.
- Ensures proper management of non-study medications, e-kit drugs and other general pharmacy inventory.
- Ensures proper management of Special Security Substances (SSS), Controlled Drugs and Psychotropic drugs.
- Reviews and provides feedback during protocol development where applicable.
- Reviews and updates local standard operation procedures as appropriate.
- May be required to hold relevant licenses (e.g. Form A Poisons License).
- Provides coaching to Locum Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians/Assistants and Pharmacy Interns as needed on IP management, EP and aseptic compounding.
- Performs cross-functional and other duties as required.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be a Singapore Registered Pharmacist.
- Clear communications skills.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Experience in working in cleanroom or manufacturing setting (preferred).
- Proficient in GMP and GDP (preferred).
- Must be flexible with work hours to participate in study activities that occur in the early mornings, evenings and some weekends.
- Must be willing to work in a cleanroom environment, which requires special gowning procedures.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.