Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Supervisor
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Supervisor with a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. As the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing direct oversight and leadership in the manufacture of Master and Working Cell Banks.
- Understands the concept of and has performed or experience with manufacturing processes and methods.
- Trains, coaches, mentors, and manages performance of others on basic operations such as media preparation, thaw, passage and harvesting and specific unit operations and overall systems across assigned programs, in the manufacturing process.
- Identifies, communicates, addresses, and improves complex cGMP compliance and regulatory gaps and issues across assigned programs and site specific.
- Responsible for ensuring employees are trained on Batch record, SOPs, equipment, all unit operations and non-manufacturing SOPs and systems.
- Authors, reviews, and approves technical documents such as non-conforming events and deviations.
- Identifies, suggests, participates, leads, implements, and champions continuous improvement ideas.
- Accountable for schedule preparation, forecasting, adjustments, and performance of work assignments for team to ensure adequate staffing across assigned and site-specific programs.
- Regularly interacts with and supports cross-functional teams.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating updated organizational information, job expectations & supporting their work.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises direct reports including performance competencies, goals & job results.
Skills and Requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. BS/BA in Science related field preferred; or combination of relevant experience and education.
- 5+ years relevant technical experience and min 2 years in a Lead/Leadership/Supervisory Role.
- Demonstrated Lean / Six Sigma knowledge, desired.
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Possesses basic and fundamental engineering and mechanical knowledge and is able to apply in the manufacturing area demonstrating unit operational and end-to-end understanding.
- Possesses technical knowledge and background in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, specifically in cell and gene therapy.
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills.
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.