Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Chemist for an exciting and rapidly growing biotech company in Maryland. As the Pharmaceutical Chemist, you will be a key contributor to parenteral, aseptic processing operations, as it relates to drug product manufacturing.
- Act as a primary technical resource for drug product manufacturing and for isolator technology, formulation/compounding, filling processes and inspections.
- Identify process issues and plan / implement process improvements.
- Assist with the selection of equipment
- Author and perform design of experiments activities to ensure the equipment and processes meet requirements.
- Author regulatory submission documents.
- Provide input into user requirement documents.
- Assess process performance by monitoring and analyzing process/product.
- Define critical parameters and evaluate process improvements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in pharmacy, chemistry, engineering or related fields.
- Experience in pharmaceutical parenteral manufacturing (aseptic processing).
- Working understanding of aseptic manufacturing and sterile drug product development.
- Understanding of commercial manufacturing equipment and knowledge of GMPs.
- Previous experience with tech transfers for aseptic manufacturing procedures.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.