Pharma Contracts Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Pharma Contracts Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Warren, NJ.
- Full-time support for HCP contracting
- Management of HCP/EE contract requests through tool
- Obtain necessary documentation and approvals within or outside the HCP/EE systems
- Drafting of HCP/EE contracts (e.g. Expert Agreements, Master Expert Agreements and related SOWs)
- Redlining of contracts with legal input & engagement with HCP/EE; negotiation of contract language
- Amendments of existing contracts
- Collaboration with dedicated resource/team for vendor set-up and PO creation
- Support in updating the Master Expert Agreement template
- Support of R&D HCP/EE local engagements with administrative tasks (including among others, to obtain documentation like Conflict of Interest form, Expert CV or other defined, request business and medical approvals, upload of documentation into tool)
- Compliance to policies and procedures associated with HCP/EE, which will be proactively communicated to the Supplier.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly driven candidate
- Able to work with a global team and various stakeholders
- Able to work with Healthcare Professional/External Experts (HCP/EE)
- Adhering to company standards, policies, SOPS and guidance documents
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.