Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Payroll Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Gather Workday payroll changes with business requirements for Configurations, reporting and Integration related business needs by collaborating with functional process owners and technical teams, and translate those into simplified and organized processes with respective documentation.
- Act as a liaison between the team, implementation partners, integration teams, and business organizations to ensure cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated, for areas such as testing scenarios, completion, validation of Data requirements, mapping, cleansing, and loading EIBs.
- Develop and Maintain Process documentation and Training content and delivery to end users.
- Support testing activities related to Payroll Change requests, Systems enhancements, and upgrade.
- Partner with cross functional teams to Compliance teams to identify potential data integrity issues and advise on appropriate audit and mitigation strategies to ensure payroll data quality.
- Responsibility in Mass loading data into the system as EIBs including configuring and running EIB's and other related operations.
- Participate in Workday major release review and testing by identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality.
- Analyze and recommend enhancements to payroll processes and other aspects of system configuration to streamline operations and optimize efficiency while ensuring data integrity.
- Ensure the users take advantage of Workday payroll best practices.
- Determine and define on assigned project scope and objectives for process improvement identified.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule/ Change request schedule; assess progress and adjust as needed, allowing enough time and resources for ongoing production support.
- Manage customer expectations and stakeholder communications.
- Identify, understand, and track impediments; help remove them and drive improvements to optimize team productivity.
Skills and Requirements:
- MUST have a US payroll background (implementation of workday/ADP)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, as well as to get results through collaboration and coordination with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Good analytical and process diagnostic skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.