Patient Access Manager
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Patient Access Manager to their office in London. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe.
The Patient Access Manager will work under the Patient Access Lead to implement and maintain Named Patient Access (NPA) programs and support Post-Approval Interim Access (PAIA) requests. They will provide a critical link between therapies that have been approved by at least one major regulatory agency and patients where those therapies are not locally available or reimbursed.
- Implementing end-to-end process for NPA program to support company priorities.
- Providing ongoing management of NPA programs, including the maintenance of existing programs and implementation of new programs (e.g. new products).
- Monitoring performance of the NPA programs against established metrics and identifying areas for program improvement.
- Managing day-to-day vendor relationships as needed for NPA programs.
- Supporting end-to-end process for PAIA requests.
Skills and Requirements:
- Solid medical affairs or clinical experience coupled with a solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the various functions within it.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Manager, Risk Management (RM), PVE-MSS with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
A leading bio-pharmaceutical company is partnering with ProClinical to recruit a Medical Manager to join their office in Shanghai.