Partner Liaison Senior Manager
Our client is a British biopharmaceutical company that specialises in treatments for neurological diseases. They are currently growing their team and need a Partner Liaison Senior Manager to establish commercial alliances worldwide.
- Manage and lead all partnership relationships for commercialisation in existing countries
- Collaborate with the International team for any new partner leads as new products launch in various countries
- Contribute as needed to discussions and plan around new markets and territories
- Ensure internal cascade and resources are available to support partner demands/requirements.
- Detailed Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- To have in-depth knowledge of clinical data and the impact it has on commercialisation.
- Facilitate training and other information as needed on the various product and commercialisation models
- Work with each partner to forecast at least 2 years of sales in each country and ensure demand planning manager is informed of this.
- Own and manage Partner meetings for joint steering committee and joint development committee.
- Liaise with X & Y clinical study co-ordinators and partners as required.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Science
- Deep and demonstrable knowledge of International market access and pricing, specifically around product launch activity and support
- Track record or working with P&R processes in EU and ROW markets
- Substantial, relevant pharmaceutical experience in Expansion & Market Access. (Local, regional and international environments)
- Proven team-working ability within diverse cross-functional teams
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Operational excellence
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others
- Willingness to undertake all tasks required to launch a product in a small organisation
- High desire to maintain optimal compliance requirements in all activities
- High degree of IT literacy, strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills and thinking, strategic acumen and excellent attention to details
- Strong communication and negotiation skills including written and presentational
- Fluent spoken/written English and ideally additional languages
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have any difficulty in applying or you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at 02038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A full job description is available on request.