Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Packaging Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Oakhill, NY.
- Work as a High Performance Team member supporting all aspects of team performance.
- Responsible for operating and troubleshooting a variety of machinery.
- Packaging Technicians must perform line changeovers, which include cleaning, disassembly, re-assembly of line equipment and lubrication.
- Comply with all Quality, cGMP, FDA and Safety regulations.
- Support line performance, working closely with team associates for achievement of line standards.
- Perform preventive maintenance in order to sustain line performance and adhere to the fixed repeating schedule.
- Follow SOPs, change control / validation processes, and adhere to established cleaning programs for GMP compliance
- Work on Cross Functional Teams supporting the intent to improve equipment utilization, line changeover times, new technology and state of the art automation.
- Understand and seek continuous improvement of the business needs.
- Complete batch record documentation monitoring Right First Time results and related Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in the development of SOPs and required annual review.
- Assist in the generation of measurements to track efficiencies and other pertinent data for the unit to identify and implement continuous improvement efforts.
- Report all safety concerns and hazards immediately.
- Operate worksaver as needed.
- Comply with all local and corporate policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in a production environment Strong mechanical aptitude/technical schooling a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and succeed in a team environment
- Ability to lift 5-25 lbs. frequently and occasionally lift more than 25 lbs.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Team oriented and flexible, able to adapt to changing assignments
- Highly motivated and self-driven with a desire to continuously improve own skill set.
- Able to function productively with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to operate computer applications a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.