Packaging Operator - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical is seeking a Packaging Operator to join a global consulting company. This is a contract role located in Newark, DE.
The Packaging Operator will:
- Must demonstrate ability to properly operate equipment, perform equipment set-up/change-over/clean-ups, assist in preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment problems in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must understand and comply with cGMP's, SOPs and site safety procedures. As well to follow good housekeeping rules.
- Verify correctness of product and components for the NDC packaged.
- Supply equipment with components and product. Lifting requirements may be up to 30 lbs.
- Perform detection system challenges on applicable equipment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267-297-3257 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.