A global biotechnology company operating in over 70 markets worldwide, is looking for a Packaging Engineer. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products. Based in Switzerland, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Leading, facilitating or coordinating all activities pertaining to tech transfer, which includes initial process/facility fit, process transfer, manufacturing readiness, production and testing, material disposition, and tech transfer/project closeout.
- Coordinate and lead tech transfer meetings.
- Attend process sub-team meetings as necessary and manage information flow and decisions within multiple tech transfers.
- Own the tech transfer project schedule and integrate this with other scheduling functions, so the schedule is visible and usable by relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinates reports/data in support of CAPAs, deviations, presentations, technology transfer optimisation, and to support long-range business decisions.
- Lead optimisation projects resulting in improved (simplified, more robust, or clearer) business processes.
- Leads the implementation of the agreed-upon solutions and monitors effectiveness of new process(es).
- Cultivate relationships with external business partners (CMO) and internal stakeholder groups, including (but not limited to) manufacturing, engineering, automation, technical development, quality, materials, site planning, technical operations, asset leaders, and supply chain planning.
- Represent tech transfer in factory leadership teams and asset teams and present high-level project risks, milestones, and stage gates to senior leadership.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Finished Goods and Packaging manufacturing processes, equipment, and/or a relevant project management function.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science. PMP certification is a plus, MBA, or MS preferred.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills and be able to influence across, down, and up.
- Requires the capability to influence without authority and demonstrated competency with conflict resolution.
- Must be comfortable leading change and be willing to challenge the status quo (including the established status quo within the tech transfer department).
- Possess enthusiasm for learning, a continuous improvement mindset, and relentless curiosity.
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications, particularly MS Project, MS SharePoint, and MS Excel.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.