Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Operations Associate with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will assist with Corporate T&E credit card program by following up with employees on late fees and unsubmitted expenses.
- Research AP refunds, supplier statements and general inquiries.
- Assist employees with reconciling their T&E accounts as needed and new credit card requests.
- Contact suppliers on outstanding checks and collect banking information for electronic payment.
- Assist with resolving invoice holds.
- Assist with helpdesk support (phone and email inquiries).
- Assist with special AP projects as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance.
- Oracle experience using Accounts Payable preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel skills required.
- Ability to work independently, plan, prioritize workload and result oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with team members and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Service Now beneficial.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.