Operational Data Steward
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Operational Data Steward with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Consolidation of duplicate records
- Ensuring all required identifiers are listed on the consolidated records
- Investigating potential affiliations between both HCP and HCO
- Addressing field force data change requests
- Assist Data Management functions within the team
- Organize and analyze multiple data sources
- Data Quality Assurance
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for various system releases
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to various team members
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of coursework towards a degree in Business Administration, or other applicable Business areas
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Excel - ability to create and edit pivot tables, experience in using 'vlookup' and 'if' statements.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.