Oncology Medical Training Leader
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising for an Oncology Medical Training Leader in Cambridge. The successful candidate with be responsible for designing a revolutionary educational curriculum to support the organisation worldwide. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company who medicines are used by millions of patients.
- The ideal candidate will responsible for delivering engaging and innovative e- learning modules globally.
- Lead the assessment of knowledge gaps and identify scientific training needs with other Global Medical Affairs functions as well as colleagues in the marketing countries
- Lead the development of new scientific content to meet the changing requirements of medical personnel and customer-facing roles in Medical Affairs
- Proactively communicate with Global Medical Information and global stakeholders to ensure awareness of currently available and future scientific content
- Organising training will cover disease state, patient journey, therapeutic landscape, preclinical, clinical and real evidence data
- Identify, manage and collaborate with external experts to help identify and develop new trainings
- Create and maintain in-person training plan and roll-out to markets
- Evaluate overall curricula and certifications within OMT to identify best practices and drive ongoing improvements
- Engage the learner through innovative e-learning techniques and utilize adult learning principles, to create, update, and maintain trainings
- Ensure compliance with global guidelines and policies, processes and procedures
- Responsible for review and approval of material prior to posting to any on-line portals
- Deliver high performance, efficiency and effectiveness of the OMT team by improving on benchmarks, best practices and SOPs related to scientific content, data, and skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with clinical experience
- Advanced degree in scientific discipline or health sciences (master's degree or higher)
- Experience in gynaecological oncology
- Medical affairs experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Significant experience in global teams
- Experience in creating and implementing training programs
- Understanding of adult education learning principles and how to engage learner through innovative techniques
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kain Rix at 0203 854 2623 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.