An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Key Account Manager with a speciality in Oncology to assist a pharmaceutical company achieve its sales targets and embed approved drugs into patient pathways. This role is located in Bristol
- Promote and sell product(s) by influencing customer opinion (prescribing, non prescribing and commercial).
- Provide regular progress on performance, preparing customer call plans and SMART call objectives
- Work to achieve business objectives and deliver results with a short /medium term operational focus by preparing and maintaining business plans
- Achieve expected levels of activity across customer groups.
- Responsible for upholding the professional image of the organisation always.
- Develop and maintain records of all customer and territory information on the CRM system within set timelines.
- Measures return on investment of resourcing decisions and keeps within budget.
- Monitor market trends, competitor products and customer need to identify new SMART business objectives and provide timely feedback to all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Independently stays abreast of latest information in therapy area and maintains a high standard on training programmes and knowledge assessments.
- Design and implement a Key Account Management strategy for territory and utilise the matrix team to deliver the required performance of the account.
- Support sharing best practice across the sales team.
- Provide market access expertise to ensure timely and appropriate uptake of brands
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in launching and/or promoting oncology products is desirable
- Comfortable working in matrix environment, closely with commercial department, sales team and territory partners
- Flair for creativity, new ideas and solutions
- Competent in critical appraisal of data & evidence based medicine
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assimilate and simplify complex data, through a Key Account Management approach
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and have a good track record of working independently and meeting sales targets
- Flexibility, adaptability, proactive with a solution focused approach
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.