Omnichannel Lead Iron Portfolio
Proclinical are recruiting for a Omnichannel Lead Iron Portfolio for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Glattbrugg.
- Guide best practice and knowledge sharing through efficient reporting and discussion in allocated brand group and among brand groups.
- Guarantee comprehension of legal and regulatory compliance landscape as it is implemented to online communications.
- Assist with offering one consolidated omnichannel overview across functions and bring the pieces puzzle together to make a coherent plan.
- Arrange, in sync with BT representatives, creative/medcom agencies and digital operations, digital assets end to end predicting and development.
- Other duties to be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific, business or economics-connected discipline.
- Know-how of digital practices such as SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media marketing, e-detailing, apps.
- Comprehension of CRM and MRL approval system.
- Project management skills which involve multiple-shareholder, change management, budget, human resources and vendors management.
- Capable of shaping omnichannel engagement methods and strategies for specific disease areas, plan and deliver omnichannel campaigns which involves measuring and reporting on campaign analytics and KPIs.
- Expertise on customer journey design, customer experience management, digital customer method and strategies, both at launch and across the product life cycle.
- Familiarity with emailing marketing campaign, campaign management system, remote interactions tools, interactive detail, SoMe, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in OCE, ideally within various industries which involves healthcare and consumer goods industry, with demonstrated experience in a hospital pharma environment.
- Past involvement working internationally across countries and functions.
- Acquaintance with novel go to market models using digital coupled with non-digital channels.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Works in a structured and tactical manner.
- Computer literacy in various digital platforms.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mustaq Ahmed at +44 203 949 8642.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.