NGS Research Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an NGS Research Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Brisbane, CA. The ideal candidate has experience in molecular biology techniques; extraction and analysis of nucleic acids, PCR amplification and NGS library preparation for Illumina sequencing. The candidate will be detail oriented, organized, and dependable, show flexibility with change in priorities, good communicator, and team player.
- Learn and execute on molecular and cell biology procedures and studies for cell therapy products
- Perform cell separation workflows and processes, and evaluate cell fractions using FACS analyzer
- Isolate and analyze nucleic acids from human samples manually
- Generate sequencing libraries and perform next generation sequencing with and without automated liquid handling platforms
- Contribute insight toward experimental design and interpretation as well as troubleshoot laboratory processes and protocols
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in Molecular Biology or a related discipline
- 2-4 years laboratory experience in Molecular Biology
- Experience working in the biotech industry is desired
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.