Neuroscience Account Specialist
An amazing job opportunity has become available for a Neuroscience Account Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company. The Liverpool based role is for an excellent chance to join an expanding team to make a huge difference to healthcare.
- Deliver expected performance and beyond (sales) in the territory.
- Educates medical providers and staff
- Identifies, develops and maintains disease state experts and speakers/advocates.
- Differentiates value proposition to physicians or other stakeholders assigned
- Demonstrates in depth disease, product, market and competitive intelligence expertise.
- Has a deep understanding of the multi-stakeholder environment.
- Develops a business plan for own territory in line with brand strategy.
- Accurately identifies customer position on sales cycle. Effectively targets and tracks resources to maximize sales opportunities.
- Adheres to industry and company compliance requirements.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Educated to degree level and / or with a nursing background or related experience.
- Proven success in a high cost, hospital sales role
- Experience of working in service set up and clinical pull through
- Excellent customer relationships skills to build, develop and maintain internal and external partnerships
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at 0203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.