Negative Stain EM Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Negative Stain EN Scientist with a leading biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will prepare negative-stain EM samples, collect EM data and, when required, train new users.
- Work with different groups at Biogen to prepare negatively stained samples and collect EM data.
- Train new users negative-stain EM grid preparation and data collection.
- Provide support for sample preparation and data collection with a company cryo-electron microscope.
- Prepare samples (freezing and clipping grids), help develop a system to track and maintain frozen and clipped grids for data collection.
- Share responsibility with Biogen scientists for maintaining the company cryo-electron microscope (beam alignment, calibration, cryo-cycling, etc).
- Help scientists to troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, MS or PhD in Biophysics, Protein Biochemistry or related discipline.
- Relevant experience in a negative stain EM or cryo-EM lab is required.
- Must be a great team player with strong communication skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.