National Sales Business Leader
We are currently seeking a National Sales Business Leader to be responsible for the delivery of the national SMA sales performance. This role is available if you're based in France or Switzerland. This is an excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company that work within Rare Diseases.
- Establishes sales goals and strategies within the affiliate business objectives.
- Work alongside brand lead to input into brand strategies, strategic planning, Annual Operating Planning and re-forecasts
- Leverages team members' strengths and identifies areas for development
- Manages individuals and team performance
- Ensures close alignment and collaboration between KAM's and other field personnel
- Ensure field team are digitally savvy and able to build capabilities in the virtual space, accompany team on virtual calls
- Develop monthly sales reports utilising CMI and Field Force Effectiveness data
- Lead cross-functional/cross-Business Unit projects
- Ensures that field team are trained and understand all relevant compliance and legal requirements
- Collaborates with manager and other senior leadership to shape programs, approaches, policies and processes
Skills and Requirements
- Professional certification (ABPI)
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred, preferably in the sciences
- Strong and proven background of Pharmaceutical/Health care sales experience
- Proven and sustained track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Strong experience of prior countrywide sales management (if external)
- Digital experience and coaching expertise
- Proficiency in English required
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.