MSL Immunology - South
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an MSL Immunology - South to their office in the south of the UK. The organisation creates informative and engaging online communities that share information in meaningful ways. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a leading and innovative pharmaceutical organisation that develops high quality medicines that meet real needs.
- Utilising appropriate resources to stay up do date with the scientific literature (e.g. conducting regular literature searches and library research).
- Attending external national and international scientific meetings.
- Meeting with peer group regularly for formal shared learning.
- Facilitating interactions between medical personnel and external investigators.
- Providing recommendations for investigators based on the researcher's interests and qualifications.
- Identifying opportunities for potential external research collaborations.
- Facilitating aspects of the Investigator-Initiated Trial (IIT) process.
- Participating in clinical trial execution, including study development, initiation, and close-out activities.
- Identifying key scientific development, new research methodologies, therapy trends, and/or other development in the therapeutic area.
- Sharing feedback from external experts, including their perspectives on data and medical/scientific concepts, views of the general therapeutic area landscape, and clinical experiences.
- Sharing learning from publications, external medical conferences, and other appropriate channels internally.
- Conducting training on scientific/medical information content at Product Informational Speaker Training events.
- Responding to unsolicited questions in the medical information area of a medical conference exhibit booth.
- Participating in Consultant Meetings.
- Developing and delivering educational presentations in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Serving as authors for publications.
- Providing scientific training for sales, marketing, or other internal personnel.
- Providing recommendations to marketing for Scientific Experts and other external parties to serve as consultants, advisory board members, or speaker training faculty based on specific criteria.
- Conducting medical review of promotional materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree in health sciences (PharmD, M.D., Ph.D. in a medically related field). Clinical or therapeutic experience in immunology not required but highly valued.
- Masters or Bachelor's level degree in health sciences considered if clinical, research, or industry experience is present. Clinical or therapeutic experience in immunology not required but highly valued.
- ML/MSL experience preferred but not essential.
- Significant direct experience in servicing customer needs for complex information.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Expertise in literature identification and evaluation.
- Familiarity with the academic community and the medical research and medical education process.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Divya Mistry at or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.