Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Molecular Biologist with a research program located in Philadelphia, PA. As the Molecular Biologist, you will emerge as a subject matter expert in molecular or cell based assays and you will be conducting quality control assays to determine the quality, quantity and potency of viral-based vectors, while following established protocols or standard operating procedures.
- Independently execute the conduction of quality control assays to determine the quality, quantity and potency of viral-based vectors, while following established protocols or standard operating procedures (may be conducted under GLP conditions). Begin to emerge as a SME in molecular or cell-based assays
- Use equipment and techniques related to QC Testing; identify issues with assays and work with lead or supervisor to resolve; the assays and techniques that are frequently used in genome titer determination, infectivity, biodistribution, in vivo potency assays, endotoxin, purity assays and rcAAV, Mammalian Cell/Tissue Culture, qPCR, ddPCR, cell based potency assays, RNA expression, viral clearance, titration, ELISA, western blots and gels.
- Responsible for completing documentation for each task in batch record or testing database
- Clean and sterilize lab equipment using automated or manual systems;
- Adhere to all protocols and/or SOP's
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.