Microbiology Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Microbiology Research Associate with a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC.
- Perform assays using aseptic technique such as membrane filtration bioburden testing and direct-inoculation sterility
- Perform interim and final reads for said assays and provide critical communication of results to management and internal business partners
- Depending on experience and training, the associate may also perform endotoxin analysis using Kinetic Turbidimetric Assay (KTA) or the Kinetic Chromogenic Assay (KCA), biological indicator testing, coliform testing of water samples and growth promotion testing of commercial media.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors 0-2 years of experience or Associates 2-4 years of experience
- Attention to deatail
- Familiarity with cGLP and associated documentation practices are a must
- Physical requirements include, visual acuity and the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.