Microbiology QC Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Microbiology QC Specialist for a cutting-edge biotech company located in Philadelphia, PA.
The quality control environmental monitoring programs include in-process and final drug product microbial testing such as bioburden, endotoxin, gram stain, environmental monitoring, compressed gas monitoring, and/or sterility techniques.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Perform daily cGMP quality control laboratory microbiological testing activities at our facility.
- Perform environmental monitoring of the cleanroom areas as scheduled.
- Perform data analysis and result reporting of microbiology assays to support product lot release with adherence to turnaround times.
- Perform all activities with respect to cGMP compliance.
- Support thorough cGMP investigations for out-of-specification test results.
- Support technical problem solving.
- Support product stability programs including execution of stability testing, stability data analysis, and final reporting of stability data.
- Operate at a consistent and exemplary level of efficiency, producing high quality and accurate results.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (biological sciences or equivalent).
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in the pharmaceutical industry within a Quality Control role; experience with cell therapy products is a plus.
- Successfully interface with multi-disciplined teams.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong technical skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities involving aggressive timelines at a high level of productivity.
- High level of ownership and accountability.
- Demonstrate sense of urgency; ability to recognize time sensitivity.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at +(1) 267-428-7770 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.