A leading medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Microbiologist, based in the UK. This is a contract position.
- Overseeing Aseptic manufacturing and compounding (Cytotoxic Preparation) Medical Device Sterilization.
- Overseeing area and facility bio-decontamination of cleanrooms and laboratories.
- Overseeing isolator and barrier technology.
- Carrying out biotechnology research and drug development.
- Other applications in food and beverage industry and healthcare infection control.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good knowledge of sterilization, disinfection technologies, and VHP market applications.
- An understanding of appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Ability to coordinate laboratory and application scientific studies using VHP technology.
- Experience in publishing technical support papers, presenting scientific data at seminars, forums, committees etc.
- European languages other than English would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Steven Fuller at +44 203 854 2630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.