Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medicinal Chemist with a pharmaceutical company located in Albany, NY.
- Adapt internal or customer supplied procedures to kilo lab production operations.
- Manufacture batches of chemical intermediates and APIs on multi-kilogram scale under Non-Clinical Safety Study (NCSS) material production guidelines.
- Manage all aspects of a manufacturing campaign, including batch record review, safety evaluations, material procurement, equipment set-up/cleaning and project execution.
- Perform routine analysis of chemical intermediates using analytical instrumentation such as NMR and HPLC.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Chemistry (or a related discipline) or relevant industrial experience.
- Degree in Organic Chemistry.
- Prior experience working in the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.