Medical Writing Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Writing Coordinator with a leading pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will work with the document teams to create the cover pages for appendices and provide the casebooks, narratives, and references needed for clinical study reports and other regulatory documents.
- Create cover pages for appendices.
- Provide casebooks, narratives, and references needed for clinical study reports and other regulatory documents.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Associates Degree preferred, equivalent experience considered.
- 2 to 3+ years in clinical research or related field.
- Strong knowledge of organization and content of clinical documents.
- Strong knowledge and experience with CTD content templates.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- High level computer skills. Proficient in electronic document management system. Excellent working knowledge of software programs in Windows environment.
- Experience in working with collaborative, cross-functional teams.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.