A multinational medical device manufacturing company are advertising a vacancy for a Medical Writer to be based in their Swiss office. The organisation, which prides itself on being at the forefront of biomaterials, musculoskeletal, instruments, and other orthopaedic technologies, is seeking for the Medical Writer to join them on a contract basis. This will run for an initial six months with a chance of renewal.
- Drafting Clinical Evaluation Reports.
- Summarising National Joint Registries reports.
- Performing literature search and update PMS reports.
- Supporting investigators with medical and technical writing.
- Identifying and compiling pertinent internal and external clinical, technical, and marketing documentation.
- Reviewing, drafting, and summarising information based on regulatory requirements for usability of product or product lines (IFUs).
- Working with other departments to validate and approve content of final up-classification documents.
- Providing bibliographic research, documentation, and reviews.
- Consulting with Engineering and Marketing staff concerning risk analysis, clinical evaluations, PMS plans and reports and results of clinical trials.
- Developing clinical investigation protocols and patient information.
- Evaluating data and assist in producing statistical analysis and presentations on clinical results.
- Managing and/or performing additional tasks and projects, as assigned by the Clinical Affairs Manager or Director.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc or PhD degree in medical/life sciences, engineering, or similar.
- Fluent in English at all levels, plus second European language.
- Experience with technical publication and/or technical/medical writing.
- Experience with Clinical research of medical devices.
- Bibliographic research and editorial skills.
- Basic understanding of medical device regulations.
- Able to travel extensively mainly within Europe (up to 10% time).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valaince Pentenng at +44 203 846 0643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Able to travel extensively mainly within Europe (up to 10% time)