An opportunity has arisen for a Medical Writer in Uxbridge. This is an amazing chance to develop and diversify your portfolio and join a brilliant biopharmaceutical company.
- They will be part of a worldwide Medical Writing Services group, consists of approx. 150-200 worldwide across UK, India, US, Japan, China, Spain, South Africa
- They will be part of the EMEA region. The UK team be approx.8 people - across all levels of MW (Associate MW, MW I, MW II, Sr MW , Principal MW)
- Opportunity to develop and progress across the levels is good.
- They will report into the Manager of Medical Writing Services, Europe
- Fast paced, work can be allocated on short notice due to new business awards.
- They will research, create, and edit all documents associated with clinical research (From Clinical Study Report, Protocols, Informed Consent to Clinical Overviews etc and more).
- They will act as a primary client contact for medical writing projects and work with other departments and clients to set and meet both internal/external deliverables against set timelines.
- They will work on 2-3 projects at any one time.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous CRO or Pharma (CRO is strongly preferred) Medical Writing experience of writing, authoring, owning Clinical and Regulatory documents (Clinical Protocols, Clinical Study Reports, Safety Aggregate Reports, Informed Consents, Safety Narratives etc
- At Sr level we would need at least 4-5 years of demonstrable working experience as a MW. For MW II at least 3 years' experience.
- If they have also ever done submission projects that would also be good.
- Strong internal client facing experience, good consultative approach and strong communication skills are a must.
- Good IT skills - must have strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Must be able to demonstrate working on multiple streams of work.
- Good knowledge of statistics and data mining is a bonus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Oliver Jones on 02038541077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.