Medical Strategy & Execution Lead, Alzheimer's Disease
MEDICAL STRATEGY AND EXECUTION LEAD, Alzheimer's Disease (AD)
Europe, Canada & Partner Markets (ECP)
The Alzheimer's Disease ECP Medical Strategy & Execution Lead is an important member of the Alzheimer's Disease Medical Organization and is responsible for ensuring the internal ECP medical organization is best positioned to drive and execute on the ECP medical launch readiness plans. The ECP Medical Strategy & Execution will serve as the primary strategic liaison with members of the ECP Medical Leadership Team, AD Global Medical teams and the cross functional teams to drive the Medical ECP Medical Organization, deliver on its strategy and priorities and ensure accomplishment of executional targets.
Ensuring Strategic Alignment & Optimal Execution (50%)
- Accountable To ECP Medical Strategy & Execution Lead, AD Medical Local Leads & other global and/or cross-functional partners in the Alzheimer's disease Team
- Build the overarching ECP medical strategy/plan and work closely with the ECP AD Medical Leads to ensure alignment and execution of the assigned targets in the AD plans. Ensure that the ECP AD Medical strategy is consistent with the global medical and overall corporate strategy.
ECP-AD Strategic Alignment:
- Responsible for providing leadership, prioritization, coordination and project management for ECP key strategic medical activities. Work closely with the ECP Field Medical Strategy & Execution Lead to set and incorporate the field strategy into the AD ECP medical plans
- Leads & runs the AD Topics in the regional medical leadership team meetings to drive key strategic decisions.
- Leads, coordinates, and facilitates ad hoc project teams (as needed) to drive key strategic initiatives and business imperatives
- Maximize ECP contribution to the Global Therapeutic Area Strategic & Execution Engines (SEEs) and ensures knowledge sharing and alignment, whether brand specific, cross-brand or phasing of project across teams.
- Focus on effective integration of ECP Medical Teams with regards to planning, communication and representation across all functions
- Ensure alignment & consistencies across ECP geographies and alignment with other WM regions
ECP-AD Optimal Execution:
- Develop AD ECP dashboard according to ECP AD medical roadmap & track execution status with affiliates.
- Identify potential issues impacting ECP AD medical organization & draft solution-oriented plans when needed.
- Oversees implementation of key decisions across the regional medical organization and other key functions involved in the process
- Support ECP-AD Medical teams to enable business agility, customer focus and ensure compliance standards
- Identify executional pain points and support local implementation, as needed.
- Coordinate with AD local teams, Global medical teams and cross-functional partners to maximize efficiencies and synergies
ECP Medical AD Trust & Communication Partner (40%)
- Accountable To : ECP Medical Strategy & Execution Lead, AD Medical Local Leads & other global and/or cross-functional partners in the Alzheimer's dis-ease Team
- Build an ECP integrated internal Medical Communication Plan for Alzheimer's Disease
- Drive key written communications to internal and external stakeholders (up, down and outside the organization)
- Manage information flow and ensure appropriate communication cascade among the matrixed medical and cross-functional organization
- Represent the ECP Medical Strategy & Execution Lead in AD meetings, events or any instances as necessary.
- Have side vision to anticipate issues that will impact the ECP AD medical organization.
- 8-10 years related experience
- Medical launch readiness experience
- Experience in cross-functional teams without direct line authority and ability to lead and influence in the matrix
- Scientific background and strong understanding of best in class operation organizations
- Regional/Global experience in medical affairs organizations preferred
- Experience in neurodegenerative diseases and/or Alzheimer's disease preferred
- BA required in Health Sciences, PhD and/or MBA highly preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at 0203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Program Director, Hepatic and Cholestatic Diseases position.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical/Scientific Director, you will be based in the desirable area of Switzerland, Basel.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Director, Early Access Program.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an International Medical Affairs Director to their office in London.
A leading Pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialisation of therapeutics for the treatment of chronic infections, is currently recruiting for a VP of Medical Affairs position.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc200000.00 per annum
The EU15&IPM Medical Lead, Alzheimer's Disease will drive the Medical strategy development and execution for the region for Alzheimer's Disease.