Medical Scientific Liaison
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Medical Scientific Liaison in their Switzerland office. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health.
- Implement and execute MA plan in the field, provide scientific communication and medical information on request and proactively where appropriate as well as medical insights for medical and brand plan.
- Identifies and maintains collaborative relationships with current and future Opinion Leaders, Brand Advocates, cooperative groups and key external audiences
- Develops and implements local OL Plans, with local brand team and in agreement with MA plan
- Works with Sales Representatives to ensure prioritization of engagement with key OLs
- Ensures medical/legal excellence and compliance Study Support / Evidence Generation
- Identifies new research/study opportunities in collaboration with Medical Advisor
- Works with Development Field Operations Representatives to ensure prioritization of study site selection Market Insights, Access & Value
- Inform competitive intelligence, patient journey and report OL feedback
- Develops required qualitative and quantitative insights reports; collates competitor information Internal and HCP Support
Skills and Requirements
- Medical or scientific education or experience from similar positions
- Advanced degree (e.g. PhD, MD) or strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training
- Three years of experience in industry
- Medical / scientific research experience
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Language skills - professional French Preferred Requirements
- Experience with clinical study management and conduct
- Understanding of Swiss health care system and decision-making processes
- Good knowledge of clinical research, drug safety, legal and compliance environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at 0203 854 0586 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.