Medical Scientific Liaison
A global and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Medical Scientific Liaison. This company has approximately 3,151 employees worldwide with a direct presence in 28 countries. Based in Taiwan, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company that is driven by the opportunity to help people look better, feel better and live better.
- Providing clinical sales field support to both new and existing customers and other field personnel.
- Conducting on-site education and consulting and supports establishment and maintenance of customer relations with healthcare professionals and organisations.
- Participating and developing presentations for conventions, forums, and meetings for the purpose of promoting product awareness and shares product information/data analysis to clinical research groups.
- Providing technical expertise and troubleshooting to practitioners during clinical procedures/operations.
- Providing scientific training for sales, marketing, or other internal personnel.
- Facilitating of interactions between medical personnel and external investigators.
- Identifying key scientific developments, new research methodologies, therapy trends and/or other developments in the aesthetics area.
- Sharing feedback from external experts including their perspectives on data and medical/scientific concepts, views of the general aesthetics area landscape and clinical experiences.
- Conducting training on scientific/medical information content at Product Informational Speaker Training events.
- Responding to unsolicited questions in the medical information area of a medical conference exhibit booth.
- Developing and delivering education presentations in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Providing recommendations to marketing for Scientific Experts and other external parties to serve as consultants, advisory board members etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when assigned by the Company.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree in health sciences (PharmD, M.D., Ph.D. in a medically related field) required with solid relevant clinical or aesthetics experience desired.
- Masters or Bachelor's level degree in health sciences (RN, RPh, PA, Certified Diabetes Educator, NP, etc.) considered if substantial clinical, research or industry (medical/scientific role) experience in relevant aesthetics area is present.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in MNCs or aesthetics clinics is preferred.
- Ability to train and prepare the sales team well in their interactions with medical professionals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including capability to engage in professional relationship building and networking.
- Highly motivated with effective problem solving and planning capabilities.
- Significant direct experience in servicing customer needs for complex information.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at 6531593197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.