Medical Science Liaison - (Wales & West Midlands)
A global top 10 pharmaceutical company specialising in multiple therapy areas, including HIV, oncology, cardiovascular, and respiratory, is currently recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to cover their Welsh and West Midlands Region. The company employ more than 45,000 staff and offer an excellent working environment and opportunities for career development at national and international level. This will be a field-based position.
- The primary role of the MSL is to understand & support the research and medical/scientific information needs of both SCEs & HCPs, thereby adding value to the company through the opportunities that are created, and knowledge gained.
- Exchange scientific information, and serve as a trusted source of unbiased, accurate, and up-to-date medical and scientific knowledge.
- Proactively seeking external advice, insights and information from HCPs concerning the therapeutic area and treatment patterns which are not directly or indirectly linked to company products.
- Provide medical/scientific information and expertise on clinical trials and medicines to EEs/ HCPs in response to unsolicited, along with requests on single and ongoing basis.
- Assist in the effective collaboration with EEs on brand & medical projects for example, publications, speaker training, internal training, Advisory boards, and IIS, etc. in close collaboration with the appropriate colleagues.
- Deliver presentations, using approved materials focused on a therapeutic area, disease state, or data on existing treatment options.
- Support speaker-training briefing, conducting training on the scientific or medical background.
- Support the identification, mapping, and profiling of EEs as defined by the 'individual's recognized expertise in their field of research and/or practice'.
- Provide intelligence and input to support site selection and ongoing recruitment in sponsored studies and directed by the clinical research teams.
- Provide medical/clinical support to local teams as agreed with line manager.
- Provide input to business strategies by sharing insights based on interactions with EEs & HCPs and knowledge of the external medical & scientific environment with other teams as appropriate.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at +44 207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Scientific Liaison in their office in Stockholm.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison (Medical Science Liaison) Manager, to be based in their office in China.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Patient Advocacy Associate.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.
München (81249), Germany
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Science Liaison - Endometrial Cancer Dostarlimab.